*** IMPORTANT ***
Please ensure all popup blockers are DISABLED.
If not you will not be able to launch PayPal to complete the checkout process/payment.
Are you searching for a healthy outdoor activity to keep your children safe and engaged during the 2022 Spring Break from school?
Look no further! Kevin Chin Golf is hosting two, week-long Golf Camp events at Lake Isle Golf Club. This is a great activity for those just starting out in the world of golf. We will teach golf basics and camaraderie to all students, all while outside breathing fresh air.
Spring Break Golf Camps are 5-days.
Choose from 2 date range options below: 4/11/22 to 4/15/22 and 4/18/22 to 4/22/22
Please note that you must agree to our Terms/Waiver at checkout. Click here to read.
Thank you for registering for Spring Break Golf!
Here is what you need to know about attending our classes;
- Lake Isle Dress code of no jeans, no tee shirts, no open-toed shoes.
- We will hold camp in light rain, dress appropriately. We may have some time indoors, too.
- I suggest labeling clothing and equipment with name and number.
- If the weather does cancel a class I will put a notice on my website, kevinchingolf.com, and my Twitter account @kevinchingolf. You can also contact me via text or email. Additionally, you can also call, but I may not pick up my cell immediately if I’m on the golf course.
- All canceled classes receive a rain check for an equal value of the class.
- Please note we don’t have a make-up policy. If you miss there is no credit given.
- Please let us know of any medical issues including allergies (bees, peanuts, etc.).
Please let me know if you have any questions.