*** IMPORTANT: Please ensure all popup blockers are DISABLED. If not you will not be able to launch PayPal to complete the checkout process/payment. ***
Thank you for registering for Spring golf!
Here is what you need to know about attending our classes:
- Lake Isle Dress code of no jeans, no tee shirts, no open-toed shoes.
- We will hold camp in light rain, dress appropriately. We may have some time indoors, too.
- I suggest labeling clothing and equipment with name and number.
- If the weather does cancel a class I will put a notice on my website, kevinchingolf.com, and my Twitter account @kevinchingolf. You can also contact me via text or email. Additionally, you can also call, but I may not pick up my cell immediately if I’m on the golf course.
- All canceled classes receive a rain check for an equal value of the class.
- Please note we don’t have a make-up policy. If you miss there is no credit given.
- Please let us know of any medical issues including allergies (bees, peanuts, etc.).
- Minimum of 2 students per class.