NOW ON SALE!
Golf Update, addressing safety concerns in regards to the Coronavirus (Feb 9, 2021)
Click here to see our 2021 Junior Golf Summer program beginning on June 28th
Hello from Lake Isle CC. I hope everyone is managing through these unique times. I’m reaching out to let you know that the Lake Isle Golf Course and Kevin Chin Golf are open.
When I started this program 20 years ago at Lake Isle I knew I enjoyed golf and teaching golf to both kids and adults. So, it made sense to start a “family golf learning program.” With so much support from many of you, the local community, and the Lake Isle members, we’ve been able to help many people learn and enjoy playing golf.
For as far back as I can remember, I have used G.O.L.F. as an acronym to describe our program. Get Outside! Learn and FUN! I think that statement is necessary now more than ever.
My staff and I are available for private and semi-private lessons.
The steps we are taking to be as socially responsible as possible are:
• Only 4 students and 1 staff. (Some exceptions)
• Staff will keep a 6-foot distance or wear masks.
• Students will be required to bring a mask
• Students must bring their own golf equipment
• We can use a separate entrance from the general public during busy times.
• Walking only, staff will have a cart.
Check our golf programs for an array of lessons for all ages and all ability levels.
Open to the public!
Are you a member of the Lake Isle Country Club? Login here.
Need to reschedule a class/lesson? Log in now to see My Lessons in the Client Portal.
Learn what happens to the club, ball and our body during a good golf shot. Why is it easier for us to do it that way, why can it be so mentally challenging and how the heck do we do it consistently?
Our Junior Golf Program is for… Getting Outside, Learning & Fun!
Our mission for junior golf is to create a safe and fun learning environment.
Kevin Chin awarded Best Golf Professional 4 out of the last 5 years, voted by you!
Thank you all so much!
Ready to take your golf game to the next level?
Our mission for our golf programs is to create a safe and fun learning environment for all ages. Through instruction, practice, and a variety of individual as well as team activities we enable and inspire our students to reach their full potential as responsible, honest, and self-confident people.
My sincerest thank you for all the support in earning the 2019 PGA Deacon Palmer Award.
Congratulations to all 2019 PGA award winners!
Follow our student’s and staff’s progress and accomplishments:
- PJ Mariani in earning his PGA Professional certification.
- George Mead for finishing 3rd in the Golf Channel Amateur Tour at Glen Ellen CC.
- Julian Suri played at Lake Isle as a junior (before my tenure), and now he’s ranked 61st in the world, Not bad! 🙂 check out his PGA tour page (Click Here (opens in new window)).
- Kyle Gardner shot a 69 in the New York amateur qualifying round.
- Steven Wieder (pictured on the right) on earning a golf scholarship to Belmont Abbey. 27-2 career record at Iona Prep. 2 Time Qualifier for the NYSCHSAA golf tournament. Career-high school average of 39.