For the Spring session, we have both our normal daily/weekly classes AND our Spring Break Camp. Scroll to the bottom of the page for details on this year’s Camp.
Please begin by choosing the students’ age range from below.
You will then choose the day of week desired and the Semester (based on date). Each Semester runs for 4 consecutive weeks for the selected day.
*Based on holidays, etc., some semesters will not run consecutive weeks. See details for each.
Please note that you must agree to our Terms/Waiver at checkout. Click here to read.
Choose a Day from Age Group Below:
Spring Break Golf Camp
Can’t Commit to an Entire Semester?
Please note that these classes are not available for new students (must be experienced with our program).
Here is what you need to know about attending our classes;
- Lake Isle Dress code of no jeans, no tee shirts, no open-toed shoes.
- We will hold camp in light rain, dress appropriately. We may have some time indoors, too.
- I suggest labeling clothing and equipment with name and number.
- If the weather does cancel a class I will put a notice on my website, kevinchingolf.com, and my Twitter account @kevinchingolf. You can also contact me via text or email. Additionally, you can also call, but I may not pick up my cell immediately if I’m on the golf course.
- All canceled classes receive a rain check for an equal value of the class.
- Please note we don’t have a make-up policy. If you miss there is no credit given.
- Please let us know of any medical issues including allergies (bees, peanuts, etc.).
Please let me know if you have any questions.