Our indoor winter studio has 2 nets and a putting station. It is open from December 1 through mid-March. If the weather is nice we can go outside. By appointment only.
Choose the day of the week you would like to book.
Classes are 55 minutes long. Additionally, Please note that payment reserves your spot. No refunds, no switching classes.
We accommodate any level. We have a simulator, 10×10 hitting bay, short game net, putting stations and exercise station.
Our philosophy on working with kids is; Fun! Fun! Fun! Safety is by far most important, but it doesn’t sacrifice fun. Game-Based Learning, camaraderie, and confidence-building. We are not heavy on intensive instruction. If you want that I’d suggest private or semi-private lessons with me.
We accommodate any level. All year long we offer private and semi-private lessons.
If you are interested in Adult Golf Programs find Kevin Chin at the Bronxville Adult School.
Please note that you must agree to our Terms/Waiver at checkout. Click here to read.
Choose a Day from Age Group Below:
Here is what you need to know about attending our classes;
- Lake Isle Dress code of no jeans, no tee shirts, no open-toed shoes.
- We will hold camp in light rain, dress appropriately. We may have some time indoors, too. (January through mid March is indoors)
- I suggest labeling clothing and equipment with name and number.
- If the weather does cancel a class I will put a notice on my website, kevinchingolf.com, and my Twitter account @kevinchingolf. You can also contact me via text or email. Additionally, you can also call, but I may not pick up my cell immediately if I’m on the golf course.
- All canceled classes receive a rain check for an equal value of the class.
- Please note we don’t have a make-up policy. If you miss there is no credit given.
- Please let us know of any medical issues including allergies (bees, peanuts, etc.).
Please let me know if you have any questions.