2021 Summer, Week-Long Semi-Private Golf Program
*Please note, payment reserves your spot. No refunds, no switching.
Starting June 28th, 2021, we are hosting week-long, semi-private golf programs (maximum 4 juniors) at Lake Isle Country Club. One Kevin Chin Staff per group.
For $369, your child will receive a 5-day golf program (Monday through Friday). Simply choose your age group below and then choose your time block. For a description and more info please scroll down to “FAQ” & “What you need to know” information.
Classes start as early as 8 am, with the last class at 4 pm (ending at 6 pm).
All classes include a 10 minute break.
What you need to know.
Here is what you need to know;
- All groups 3pm and earlier we meet for pick up and drop off by the maintenance entrance/chipping green behind New York sports club parking lot. After 3pm we meet for pick up and drop off at the golf shop/range. *Note* if our lightning alarm is on we will be at the golf shop. (914)961-3453
- Lake Isle Dress code of no jeans and no tee shirts.
- No open-toed shoes.
- Please label your name on your equipment & clothes
- We will hold the program in light rain, dress appropriately. We won’t cancel a class once the class has begun. Please refer to FAQ for more of a description for rain procedures.
- If the weather does cancel a class we will put a notice on our website, KevinChinGolf.com, and our twitter account, @kevinchingolf. You can also contact us via text or email. (you can also call/text Justin at (845)344-7444, but may not pick up immediately if on the golf course)
- All canceled programs receive a rain check for an equal value of the class.
- Please note we don’t have a makeup policy. If you miss there is no credit given.
- Please let us know of any medical issues including allergies (bees, peanuts, etc)
- We have a snack bar that accepts cash and credit. I can send you a menu if you like.
- We suggest bringing your own equipment, but we have equipment to borrow.
Please let us know if you have any questions.
We accommodate any level. We have a chipping green, putting green, driving range and also use of the Lake Isle golf course (when available).
Our philosophy on working with kids is; Fun! Fun! Fun! Safety is by far most important, but it doesn’t sacrifice fun. Game Based Learning, camaraderie and confidence building. We aren’t heavy on intensive instruction. If you want that we suggest private or semi-private lessons.
Typical breakdown in what we do in a week is as follows (this is in no way a guarantee, it’s just a general idea) ;
• 30% on course (if available)
• 5% exercises (typical during rain delays)
• 25% range
• 30% short game (chipping + putting)
• 10% golf trivia, rules and etiquette (typical during rain delay)
If we get bad weather we spend time putting, rules, etiquette, score keeping, watch a little golf, YouTube for golf, golf current events, golf trivia, etc.
We have agendas/plans for approximately 20% under the canopy for bad weather. For example if there has been no rain Monday through Thursday, chances are Friday of that week will be held no matter how bad the weather. It’s possible we cancel for bad weather. This is hard to predict because of forecasts.
If you miss we don’t have a make up policy.
We have a snack bar that accepts cash or card. We don’t provide transportation.
Please let me know if you have any other questions.