2021 Adult Ladies Golf Group Classes
- Thursday Morning and Evening Classes Available!
- Beginner and Intermediate On-Course
This is our 5-week group program exclusively for women, hosted every 5-weeks on Thursdays beginning April 8th, 2021. You can choose either or a morning or evening session.
*If interested in men’s classes click here to see details below.
Please note that you must agree to our Terms/Waiver at checkout. Click here to read.
Ladies Golf – Mornings
Ladies Golf – Evenings
- Choose either the Morning or Evening class from above
- If you desire to book additional guests select – “Bringing anyone with you?”
- Enter the names of any additional guests that may be coming
- If you have a discount code, enter it at this point
- Continue through the payment process
Covid-19 Rules in Effect
The steps we are taking to be as socially responsible as possible are:
• Only 4 students and 1 staff. (Some exceptions, Adult classes up to 6 students and 1 staff)
• Staff will keep a 6-foot distance and/or wear masks.
• Students will be required to bring a mask
• Students must bring their own golf equipment
• We can use a separate entrance from the general public during busy times.
• Walking only, staff will have a cart.
Please note our first class can be classtime with the use of videos, pictures, demonstrations, drills, and homework (yes homework). For the good of the student please realize working on what we go over in class will be helpful for your growth.
Learn what happens to the club, ball and our body during a good golf shot. Why is it easier for us to do it that way, why can it be so mentally challenging and how the heck do we do it consistently?
Then comes the introductory phase to your tool (the golf clubs). After you hit know what happened and what caused the ball to do what it did. When things make sense hopefully that will alleviate the possibility of feeling overwhelmed and overthinking.
Indoor Studio (December through mid March)- We set up different stations; Full swing net with virtual golf simulator, chipping, putting and a dynamic movement drill station.
*First come, first serve. Payment reserves your spot. Minimum 2, if we don’t meet the minimum you will receive a 45-minute private lesson instead.