For the Fall session, we have both our normal daily/weekly classes.
Classes are 1-hour long. Additionally, Please note that payment reserves your spot. No refunds, no switching of classes.
We accommodate any level. We have a chipping green, putting green, driving range and also use of the Lake Isle golf course (when available).
Our philosophy on working with kids is; Fun! Fun! Fun! Safety is by far most important, but it doesn’t sacrifice fun. Game-Based Learning, camaraderie, and confidence-building. We are not heavy on intensive instruction. If you want that I’d suggest private or semi-private lessons with me.
Please begin by choosing the students’ age range from below.
Please note that you must agree to our Terms/Waiver at checkout. Click here to read.
Choose a Day from Age Group Below:
Here is what you need to know about attending our classes;
- Lake Isle Dress code of no jeans, no tee shirts, no open-toed shoes.
- We will hold camp in light rain, dress appropriately. We may have some time indoors, too.
- I suggest labeling clothing and equipment with name and number.
- If the weather does cancel a class I will put a notice on my website, kevinchingolf.com, and my Twitter account @kevinchingolf. You can also contact me via text or email. Additionally, you can also call, but I may not pick up my cell immediately if I’m on the golf course.
- All canceled classes receive a rain check for an equal value of the class.
- Please note we don’t have a make-up policy. If you miss there is no credit given.
- Please let us know of any medical issues including allergies (bees, peanuts, etc.).
Please let me know if you have any questions.