New This Fall – Girls Only Session – Ages 10 -15 Tuesdays
Fall golf sessions for ages 10-15 will run 65 minutes on consecutive Tuesdays, beginning at 4:40pm. Please note the change in second semester starting time to accommodate for Daylight Savings.
Click here to go directly to Registration
Our philosophy on working with kids is; Fun! Fun! Fun! Safety is by far most important, but it doesn’t sacrifice fun. Game-Based Learning, camaraderie, and confidence-building. We are not heavy on intensive instruction. If you want that I’d suggest private or semi-private lessons with me.
****Please ensure all popup blockers are DISABLED so that you can complete the checkout process. ***
If you have an issue booking your package, click here and follow our troubleshooting tips. If the problem persists contact us.
Please be sure to read our Need to Know section before you come to the golf course.
Please note that you must agree to our Terms/Waiver at checkout. Click here to read.
Thank you for registering!
What you need to know
Here is what you need to know about attending our classes:
- We meet at the Lake Isle golf shop, or in front of the shop at the right side of the driving range.
- For summer camps before 3pm we meet at the maintenance entrance/chipping green behind the New York sports club parking lot, 3pm and after the meet up is at the regular shop meeting place. *Note* if our lightning alarm is on we will be at the golf shop. (914)961-3453.
- For winter classes please use the covered stairs, rather than the hill. No cars in the upper lot.
- Lake Isle Dress code of no jeans and no tee shirts (except in winter).
- No open-toed shoes.
- Please label your name on your equipment & clothes
- We hold camp in light rain, dress appropriately. We won’t cancel a class once the class has begun. We have activities for indoors during bad weather. Please refer to FAQ for more of a description for rain procedures.
- If the weather does cancel a class I will put a notice on my website, KevinChinGolf.com, and my Twitter account, @kevinchingolf. You can also contact me via text (914)260-9459 or email. (you can also call, but I may not pick up my cell immediately if I’m on the golf course)All cancelled groups can make up the time at another group that is of the same or less time.
- Please note we don’t have a makeup policy. If you miss there is no credit given.
- Please let us know of any medical issues including allergies (bees, peanuts, etc) We have a snack bar that accepts cash and credit. Click here for the menu.
- We suggest bringing your own equipment, but we have equipment to borrow.
Please let us know if you have any questions.
We accommodate any level. We have a chipping green, putting green, driving range and also use of the Lake Isle golf course (when available).
Our philosophy on working with kids is; Fun! Fun! Fun! Safety is by far most important, but it doesn’t sacrifice fun. Game Based Learning, camaraderie and confidence building. We aren’t heavy on intensive instruction. If you want that we suggest private or semi-private lessons.
Typical breakdown in what we do in a week is as follows (this is in no way a guarantee, it’s just a general idea) ;
• 30% on course (if available)
• 5% exercises (typical during weather delays)
• 25% range
• 30% short game (chipping + putting) (typical during weather delays)
• 10% golf trivia, rules and etiquette (typical during weather delays)
If we get bad weather we spend time putting, rules, etiquette, score keeping, watch a little golf, YouTube for golf, golf current events, golf trivia, etc.
We have agendas/plans for approximately 25% under the canopy for bad weather. For example if there has been no rain Monday through Thursday, chances are Friday of that week will be held no matter how bad the weather. It’s possible we cancel for bad weather. This is hard to predict because of forecasts. Cancelled camps can come to another group to make up the time.
If you miss we don’t have a make up policy.
We have a snack bar that accepts cash or card. We don’t provide transportation.
For troubleshooting payment issues, please click here.
Please let us know if you have any other questions.